24 January 2008

Last Day of Homework

I was thinking about taking a nap, but thought that I should update this thing since I found out last night that my parents love the Runyon's blog more than ours. :) We can't really compete, though. They have two adorable kids. We have a dog, though....but they do as well. We can't win. Tony's parents' place are very gracious to watch Moses while we're at training. They sent us some pictures of him......not destroying anything, which is a relief to hear!



Yesterday, we were walking to class, and Tony noticed that there was sand squishing out the front of his sandals each time he took a step. It looked pretty cool....like he was shooting sand out from his toes. Later that afternoon, he laid down on the bed and stretched his legs way above his head...all of a sudden, he jumps up and starts shaking his head and yelling: ahhh! ahhh! Evidentially all the sand hasn't made its way out of his sandals and poured into his eyes. I really hope that you can visualize that story. I wish it was on video - storytelling just does not do it justice. You just have to work with me and visualize this funny moment!

Here's a picture from our first day of classes....how appropriate to post it on the eve of our last day of classes:


We miss you all! We only have a little more than two weeks to go......and hopefully winter is done in Ohio when we get back! :)

-J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Glad to see Moses in the pics. Dad says, "Who is that old guy?" Yes, I can totally imagine Tony yelling and screaming when the sand got in his eyes. I laughed out loud. Study hard this weekend. You will do well next week. Focus Tony! We are going to Randy's Sunday for his 31st birthday party.

D.Chap said...

Keep on, brother-sister.