04 March 2011

Photo Friday: Get Comfy

This past fall, I stumbled upon a half-off coupon for an online photography class through Big Picture Classes. The class, "Picture Fall", was a 31-day class through the month of October. Each day, we were given a prompt to spark our creative juices. Then, there was an online forum that we posted our pictures. I loved sharing my photos and seeing how others interpreted the prompts each day. Granted, I didn't make it the full 31 days, but I saved all the prompts and plan to make another attempt this coming October!

The prompt that inspired this picture was: Get Comfy. This photo encompasses many of the things that are "comfy" to me. Plus, spring is literally right around the corner. Even though this picture was taken in the fall, it reminds me that we will soon be able to enjoy the outdoors without freezing!





-The Velvet Chair. This chair isn't mine, but I seriously hope to own one like it some day. It screams comfy + fun.

-The Mug of Tea. It has to be in the extra tall mug, of course. Hot cocoa would do just fine, too.

-The Book. Growing up, I read for fun all the time. Then college happened. My reading for fun quickly dwindled because all of the reading for classes took priority. I'm finding again that reading can be fun!

-The Outdoors. I LOVE being outside. Walks. Camping. Anything. I constantly tell Tony that when we have our own house someday...I must have a hammock.

What would be in your "get comfy" picture?

-J

2 comments:

Rick said...

my comfy photo would involve my hammock, and a tall glass of iced lemonade. Because it would be warm enough to be able to utilize those things :-)

Jonelle said...

Good one!